Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sadness

Life is full of intersting stories to tell. Along the way, we meet many people that change our lives. Some say that happiness is deep with in us. It is more than having what we want and need. We also have to remember that sadness is also rooted from the depth of our heart.
have you ever experienced being left in a room, shedding tears, plunging into the darkness and feeling like no where to go?
I am always a tough girl and i perceived life in the most positive way I can. I look at failures as a beginning of a victorious journey. I fight for what my latent conviction tells me. Being blinded by this, I never expected that there will come a time that toughness will drag me away to my weakest side. Then I realized that sadness is one of the spices of life. Without this, life would not be as tasty as it is. It would not be colorful in the end if it was not dull from the start.

No comments: