Saturday, October 18, 2008

"La Vita E Bella"

Summary:
A family who lived in misery under the cruelty of Nazzis. Guido, a Jewish man, did everything to protect his wife and son. He even risk his life.

Characters:
Guido- a loving and intelligent father who will risk everything for his family.
Dora- a brave mother, full of hope
Giosue- clever and obedient son

Insights
The first time i have heard of La vita E bella, the title of the movie, I wondered why it was its title. I have waited to see the whole movie then when I saw the end part of it, tears fell down from my eyes. I felt relieved when the son found his mother. They hugged each other tightly showing that they were thankful to found each other alived. All the struggles they had flashed back into my mind. Then it made me think and realized that life is not just a matter of survival and reaching one's destination but also the journey itself. If you continue to journey life you will really say that "Life is indeed Beautiful".

No comments: